[Aspell-user] Portuguese dictionary empty in Ubuntu 13.10

From: Luís de Sousa
Subject: [Aspell-user] Portuguese dictionary empty in Ubuntu 13.10
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 10:10:21 +0100

Hello everyone,

I just installed the Portuguese dictionary on Ubuntu 13.10 but no
application is able to use it. Checking in the command line it seems this
dictionary is empty:

Code:

$ sudo aptitude search aspell-pt
p   aspell-pt                                                 - Portuguese
dictionaries for GNU Aspell (old package)
p   aspell-pt-br                                              - Brazilian
Portuguese dictionary for GNU Aspell
i   aspell-pt-pt                                              - European
Portuguese dictionary for GNU Aspell
$ aspell dicts | grep pt
pt_PT
$ aspell -l pt_PT dump master
$

Could I be missing some package or is this a bug that should be reported?
Thanks.