[AUCTeX-devel] Re: AUCTeX 11.84 released

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: AUCTeX 11.84 released
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 20:44:32 +0100

* Ralf Angeli (2007-01-12) writes:

> Release notes for AUCTeX 11.84 with preview-latex

The files are on the FTP server and the web site is update updated,
except for the documentation.  I talked to the Texinfo people
(cf. <URL:http://thread.gmane.org/877iw5nk4j.fsf%40neutrino.caeruleus.net>)
regarding the broken links and prepared a hacked version of gendocs.sh
I can use together with texi2html instead of makeinfo.  I'll update
the manual tomorrow if I find the time.

I'm not familiar with the creation of RPM files, so those are not on
the FTP server.  I removed the links to the RPM files from the web
pages completely for the time being.

The Emacs/AUCTeX bundle for Windows will be updated as soon as I'll
have time.

--
Ralf