Re: [AUCTeX-devel] [gs-devel] Asking help for preview-latex

From: Ikumi Keita
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] [gs-devel] Asking help for preview-latex
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 12:17:44 +0900

Sorry, there were some inappropriate contents in my previous mail.

> The files involved are attached with this message.  Let me explain how
> these files are processed by preview-latex.

The attached PNG file was not generated during the mentioned process.
The gs process stopped as described and didn't produce any PNG images.

> (2) Then, preview-latex invokes pdf2dsc with the following command:
> pdf2dsc tst-prv.pdf tst-prv.prv/tmp3GpVbI/preview.dsc
> The 3rd argument specifies a DSC file generated by preview-latex and
> saved in a temporal directory.  The content of the DSC file is attached
> with this message as well.

I think this DSC file is produced via the quoted pdf2dsc command, not
directly generated by preview-latex.

Regards,
Ikumi Keita