Re: Onwards to lexical binding (attempt 1)

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: Onwards to lexical binding (attempt 1)
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2020 16:09:48 +0200

Hi Tassilo,

thank you so much for taking the time to look into this!

Running `make check` locally on this branch I get

    SUMMARY OF TEST RESULTS
    -----------------------
    Files examined: 13
    Ran 42 tests, 35 results as expected, 4 unexpected, 3 skipped
    2 files contained unexpected results:
      tex/command-expansion.log
      japanese/preview-latex.log
    make[1]: *** [Makefile:85: check-doit] Error 1

It's probably worth checking the failing tests, at least some of them
are related.

Bye,
Mosè