Re: reftex support for nameref and user defined refs

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: reftex support for nameref and user defined refs
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 17:34:26 +0200

> Hi Uwe,
>
> Maybe I'm missing something but you can do 'C-c C-m autoref RET' and
> AUCTeX will handover the label query to RefTeX, given that hyperref.el
> and nameref.el are loaded.  You don't like that?

I Arash, I rather explained that poorly. I have cooked up a new simple command
that I called fullref
\newcommand*{\fullref}[1]{\hyperref[{#1}]{\autoref*{#1} (\nameref*{#1})}}

So I wanted that reftex supports this label-ref.

I found a solution provided by you in
https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/506586/adding-new-label-reference-command-pairs-to-reftex

Which I modified for my purposes. I attach both files, I presume they
are overkill