[AUCTeX] Actions in multifile documents.

From: Franz Haeuslschmid
Subject: [AUCTeX] Actions in multifile documents.
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 11:20:44 +0200

Hello,

is it -- or will it be -- possible to perform a certain set of
actions for all files of a multifile document?  For instance, I
would like to find all occurrences of a string in my document.  I
know that package `edit-utils' supports searching in many buffers
in its buffer and window management section. Thus to use that
facility, I would have to open all files belonging to a document
(which yields another possible application of doing things for
all files in a multifile document).

Another feature I would like to see, is to have a function that
lets one directly jump to the file referred to by an `\include'
macro after having placed the cursor into the macro's argument.
So far, I am not aware that any of these features are part of the
multifile handling in AUCTeX.

Franz.