[AUCTeX] Re: Fw: Question of a font problem.

From: Surendra Singhi
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: Fw: Question of a font problem.
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 19:58:16 -0700

"Adam Johnson" <address@hidden> writes:

> sorry that always forget to copy to the AUCTeX list when I reply.

Cdlatex mode provides this functionality and maybe more.

http://staff.science.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/cdlatex/index.html

Its a pity that it is not integrated with AUCTeX and has to be installed
separately.

--
Surendra Singhi
http://www.public.asu.edu/~sksinghi/index.html

The best-laid plans of mice and men go oft astray.