Re: [AUCTeX] Re: creating a new evironment command

From: Stephen Eglen
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Re: creating a new evironment command
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 08:47:34 +0100

Ralf Angeli writes:
 > Please keep the mailing list copied.
sure.

 > This is described on the first page of AUCTeX's manual.
ok, thanks.  I presume you mean this:
     (setq TeX-parse-self t)

However, I have that in .emacs, and yet didn't see the behaviour you
mentioned.

 > > (Presumably I can just set it
 > > to nil locally within this function to be safe?)
 >
 > Why don't you just dump `beamer-template-frame'?  It is
 > unnecessary.

Will be happy to once I install the new version.  Presumably I'll be
able to easily bind C-c f to effectively "C-c C-e frame RET" and then
get prompted for the frametitle?

Thanks
Stephen