Re: [AUCTeX] Installation of Auctex 11.83

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Installation of Auctex 11.83
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 10:22:01 +0200

Christophe FARGES <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello again,
>
> I add one question to the previous (already long) list:
> Is it possible to automatically launch the preview for document
> command (C-c C-p C-d) when I open a latex file?

(info "(preview-latex) Getting Started.") (also available in README):

   If you are using the `desktop' package, previews will remain from
one session to the next as long as you don't kill your buffer.  If you
are using XEmacs, you will probably need to upgrade the package to the
newest one; things are being fixed just as I am writing this.