[AUCTeX] Re: Disappearing Reftex

From: Alan Ristow
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: Disappearing Reftex
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 15:11:44 -0400

David Kastrup wrote:
Alan Ristow <address@hidden> writes:

Remove all of those autoloads. I guess they are the problem.
I removed them, but to no avail -- the problem persists.

Is the buffer actually in LaTeX mode, or is it possibly in TeX mode?

It is in LaTeX/S mode. The status bar above the minibuffer says "LaTeX/S Ref Fill". I assume the "Ref" indicates Reftex mode is active, and even after the Ref menu disappears and the Reftex key bindings stop working the line still says "LaTeX/S Ref Fill". If I right-click on "Ref" to check the list of minor modes there is a check mark next to "Reftex Mode".

Alan