Re: [AUCTeX] A bug to add a pair of braces and more?

From: Christian Stork
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] A bug to add a pair of braces and more?
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 12:40:24 +0100

On Tue, Oct 31, 2006 at 05:44:25PM -0600, Adam Johnson wrote:
> Just a thought, can you please produce any operation to delete a pair of
> braces, that is to change "{blabla}" to "blabla"?  In general, an extra
> pair of "{}" will not affect anything, but I'd like to keep my document as
> neat as possible.  (that is, without extra things like this in the
> document.)

Very good idea.  Most often I would like to delete such a pair of
surrounding braces after auctex inserted them automatically for
sub/superscripts.  Removing braces around one letter sub/superscripts
might be an improvement to electric sub/superscripts.

--
Chris Stork   <>  Support eff.org!  <>   http://www.ics.uci.edu/~cstork/
OpenPGP fingerprint:  B08B 602C C806 C492 D069  021E 41F3 8C8D 50F9 CA2F