Re: [AUCTeX] Reftex and amsrefs

From: Ken Brown
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Reftex and amsrefs
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 12:48:12 -0400

On 6/7/2007 3:57 AM, Ralf Angeli wrote:
* Ken Brown (2007-06-06) writes:

A couple of years ago, Carsten Dominik posted a message on the RefTeX
newsgroup asking whether people were switching from bibtex to amsrefs.

Is amsrefs very popular?  Until now I haven't met anybody using it.

Good question.  I do know that the AMS is still developing it and planning a new release late this year or early next year, so there must be a fair number of people using it.

In any case we could add to an item about amsrefs to the to-do list.

Thanks.

Ken