[AUCTeX] Re: RefTeX referencing a custom environment

From: Sebastian P . Luque
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: RefTeX referencing a custom environment
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 12:11:03 -0500

On Sat, 07 Jul 2007 08:17:29 +0200,
Ralf Angeli <address@hidden> wrote:

[...]

> I don't know what function `C-c r' calls in your case and which RefTeX
> version you are using, but the setting above works with the current
> RefTeX version when typing `C-c ) t'.

I think this comes from having reftex-extra-bindings set to t, so `C-c r'
is a synonym for the more awkward (in my view) `C-c )' (reftex-reference)
in my system.  As I mentioned, I'm using AUCTeX 11.83.

> Then I get the following entries:

> .  #1
>> tab:1
> .  Dummy table.

> You might need to execute `M-x load-library RET newcomment RET' before
> that if the library is not loaded.

Unfortunately, I only see the first 2 lines, even when newcomment is
already loaded.  Maybe I need to upgrade to 11.84 and see if it works
there.  I'll report back if that solved it.  Thanks.

--
Seb