[AUCTeX] \frametitle does not honour font-latex-fontify-sectioning

From: Jan T . Kim
Subject: [AUCTeX] \frametitle does not honour font-latex-fontify-sectioning
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 23:08:34 +0000 (UTC)

In my ~/.emacs I set font-latex-fontify-sectioning to "color". My
understanding of the documentation is that this should result in
sectioning parameters being displayed using colour rather than
scaled and proportional fonts. However, the \frametitle macro from
the beamer appears to be unaffected, its parameter is displayed in
a proportional font that also is larger.

Why does the frametitle sectioning bypass my configuration? What do
I have to do to have frametitle parameters coloured rather than
scaled?

Best regards & thanks in advance, Jan