[AUCTeX] Exporting manual hyphenation instances to ispell or aspell. (se

From: Ed C.
Subject: [AUCTeX] Exporting manual hyphenation instances to ispell or aspell. (second attempt)
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 23:26:05 -0500

I have many .tex files in a language with no suitable dictionary and I want to start constructing one by making word lists from files where I have manually inserted \- (discretionary hyphens) between syllables all over the place in documents with Overfull box warnings in order to get justification in my pdfs. I am using emacs, auctex, and miktex on w2000 and have only ispell-win32 to work with. Has any of you tried to do something like this before? Is there a web site with a newbie friendly recipe for assemlbling the needed files on w32 (lang.dat, lang.dic, lang.aff, lang.hash .... are there others?)
It seems like elisp might be an appropriate tool for solving my problem.

Thanks,

Ed