[AUCTeX] Auctex, Latex and ispell

From: Ed C.
Subject: [AUCTeX] Auctex, Latex and ispell
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 17:54:35 -0500

I have been using Auctex for a few months now with some success but in order to produce documents efficiently I need a special purpose dictionary that will contain words with characters at these code points:
 U0101
 U0113
 U012B
 U014D
 U016B

U0100
U0112
U012A
U014C
U016A
U1FE9

Can I have multibyte characters in the .dict and .affix files that buildhash uses? Can the w32 build of Emacs use a Windows version of ispell?

Up til now the most useful docs I have found on making dictionaries are in man ispell(5).

Is there a printed manual of ispell anywhere? I could find nothing on abebooks.

Thanks,

Ed