RE: [AUCTeX] Hooks for command on region and command on master

From: Vincent Belaïche
Subject: RE: [AUCTeX] Hooks for command on region and command on master
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2009 10:03:46 +0200

Just to say that hooks may not be the best solution. if region or master
was informed by a special keyword in the style option list, then this
could also do the job.

However using style options may cause regression to existing
configuration.

Maybe another possible and better solution would be that elements in
TeX-output-view-style would have a fourth element that would be:

* nil for both master and region
* 'master for master only
* 'region for region only

  Vincent.

> Dear all,
>
> I would like to use different viewers when I view a region and when I
> view the master file.

[ snip...]