Re: [AUCTeX] Load package support via local variables

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Load package support via local variables
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 13:53:46 +0200

* Uwe Siart (2009-09-06) writes:

> Ralf Angeli <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> But personally I'd first try to deal with this by writing a custom
>> style file for the document in question. It could include something
>> like
>>
>> (TeX-add-style-hook
>>  "my-doc"
>>  (lambda ()
>>    (TeX-run-style-hooks "some-package")))
>
> I see. Something similar to amsart.el that comes with AUCTeX.

Yes.

> right?

Actually I meant the master file of the document in question.  Of course
it would also be possible to do this for the package and likely the
better idea.

By the way, which packages are we talking about?  If there is already
support for them in AUCTeX but the style file of the package which loads
the other package does not load the style file of the latter, this
should be changed.