[AUCTeX] Automatically run LaTeX/BibTeX as required

From: Jaap Eldering
Subject: [AUCTeX] Automatically run LaTeX/BibTeX as required
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 11:00:20 +0200

Hi,

I'm new to this list, so I don't know whether this has been asked
before.

Given that AucTeX already reports that you might want to run BibTeX or
LaTeX again to fix references/citations/etc, would it be possible to
create a separate command that tries to do all this automatically?

I'm currently working on a document where references to equations have
a tendency to switch pages, causing me to often have to rerun LaTeX.
Unfortunately my elisp knowledge is far too small to implement this
myself.

Best,
Jaap Eldering