Re: [AUCTeX] preview \cite

From: emacs user
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] preview \cite
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 19:57:12 +0200

thanks for the response.  I get a question mark with this example too.
 here is the latex version, I am using mac os X snow leopard.  problem
occurs with gnu emacs 23.2 as well.  it does not go away when I turn
off pdf mode.  anything else I can do to help diagnose this?  best, E

~ $ pdflatex --version
pdfTeX 3.1415926-1.40.11-2.2 (TeX Live 2010)
kpathsea version 6.0.0
Copyright 2010 Peter Breitenlohner (eTeX)/Han The Thanh (pdfTeX).
There is NO warranty.  Redistribution of this software is
covered by the terms of both the pdfTeX copyright and
the Lesser GNU General Public License.
For more information about these matters, see the file
named COPYING and the pdfTeX source.
Primary author of pdfTeX: Peter Breitenlohner (eTeX)/Han The Thanh (pdfTeX).
Compiled with libpng 1.2.40; using libpng 1.2.40
Compiled with zlib 1.2.3; using zlib 1.2.3
Compiled with xpdf version 3.02pl4