[AUCTeX] disable fill indent

From: marco.stronati
Subject: [AUCTeX] disable fill indent
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 16:48:16 +0100

Hello,
I'm currently having an hard time with the command LaTeX-environment (C-c C-e)
to insert environments.
If I select a region and then apply the command, i.e. to itemize, the result
is that the region is filled/indented in the wrong way.
ex:
first item
second item
third item

I'd expect:
\begin{itemize}
\item first-item
second-item
third-item
\end{itemize}

but I get:
\begin{itemize}
\item first-item second-item third-item
\end{itemize}

The only way I could find to disable this behavior was to add the itemize
environment to the list LaTeX-indent-environment-list.
This doesn't feel like the clean way and moreover I'd need to add every
environment. Is there a way to do it the right way and globally?
Thaks

Marco