[AUCTeX] Track changes function?

From: spinner
Subject: [AUCTeX] Track changes function?
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 05:03:23 -0700 (PDT)

Is there an Auctex function that compares two Tex files for changes and then
Tex compiles to produce a printed document (PDF) showing redlining,
strikeouts, etc. An alternative to the perl script -latexdiff-?

I'm not looking to diff two raw Tex files for viewing on a monitor. Rather,
I want to produce a compiled Tex document showing differences between two
Tex files with redlining, strikeouts, etc..