[AUCTeX] Beamer | C-c = (TOC) is returning frame numbers

From: spinner
Subject: [AUCTeX] Beamer | C-c = (TOC) is returning frame numbers
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 15:48:15 -0700 (PDT)

In Beamer documents, C-c = is returning a listing of my frame numbers and any
frame title associated with them.
In contrast, in common LaTeX documents C-c = returns a TOC window organized
with sections, subsections, subsubsections, etc.

Since I prepare my Beamer documents with sections and subsections, I prefer
to produce a TOC window like that in common LaTeX documents (rather than a
list of frames) because, for me, it is easier to organize and navigate.

Is there a way to do this in Beamer files?