[AUCTeX] Fwd: Noweb mode

From: Zozette Milane
Subject: [AUCTeX] Fwd: Noweb mode
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 08:54:38 +0200

Hi,
I have found a solution for my problem.
In my preferences.el, I have added :
*************
(add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.Rnw\\'" . latex-mode))
(add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.Snw\\'" . latex-mode))

(setq reftex-file-extensions
     '(("Snw" "Rnw" "nw" "tex" ".tex" ".ltx") ("bib" ".bib")))
(setq TeX-file-extensions
     '("Snw" "Rnw" "nw" "tex" "sty" "cls" "ltx" "texi" "texinfo"))
***************
My foo.Rnw opens in Auctex without Noweb-mode and Noweb-menu.

For the compilation of my foo.Rnw I have customized Auctex (TeX-command--->
Tex-command-list :
I have added a command with name "Sweave"
command : /usr/local/bin/Sweave.sh -nc -ld %t
Value menu : TeX-run-command

Previously, you need to find on the web the Sweave.sh script, put it  in
/usr/local/bin and make it executable.

Next, in my Preferences.el I have added
(defun mysweave ()
 "Fonction qui appelle directement sweave pour une compilation."
 (interactive)
 (TeX-command "Sweave" 'TeX-master-file
               ))
and bound it to (control-c) (s)