[AUCTeX] visual-line-mode long-line-mode indent problem

From: Marco Stronati
Subject: [AUCTeX] visual-line-mode long-line-mode indent problem
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 17:39:07 +0100

Dear developers,

I am trying to switch from auto-fill-mode that insert hard line-break to either visual-line-mode or long-line-mode that use soft line-break. This is convenient because when using a version control system it is much easier to spot the actual modification, and it make easier to work with other people too.

Unfortunately if I enable one of these two modes with auctex I have no indentation inside environments

\begin{definition}

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

bla bla bla bla bla bla

bla bla bla bla bla bla

\end{definition}

is there a way to solve this?

Thanks for your time.

Marco

p.s. can you please write To: me and CC: the list, I'm not subscribed.