Re: [AUCTeX] Biber support

From: Ken Brown
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Biber support
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 22:51:39 -0400

On 9/14/2012 5:31 PM, Tassilo Horn wrote:
I committed your patches as "tiny change", but since you regularly spend
some time to work on AUCTeX it would be good if you could sign a CA so
that further and possibly larger contributions and fixes can be
integrated easily.  If you want, I can send you the form per private
mail.

Yes, I'll be glad to sign a CA.  Go ahead and send it to me.

Ken