Re: [AUCTeX] Fontifying macro arguments...

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Fontifying macro arguments...
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 11:49:17 +0100

David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

>> Hm, no, according to the docs it sets the face for the macro
>> arguments if the macro type is command.  So basically this should do
>> the trick:
>>
>> (setq font-latex-user-keyword-classes
>>       '(("shadow-hidden" (("hide" "{")) 'shadow command)))
>>
>> However, it doesn't work for me.  Not sure what's wrong...
>
> Double-quoting shadow?  You quote the whole list, and then quote
> shadow again?

I took the definition of `font-latex-built-in-keyword-classes' as a
reference, and there the face is quoted again, too.  The difference
between user/builtin is just that the latter also has to define the
fontification level.

I've also tried without quoting the face again, but it doesn't change
anything.

Bye,
Tassilo