Re: [AUCTeX] M-q in text after \minisec{}

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] M-q in text after \minisec{}
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 12:32:04 +0100

Marius Hofert <address@hidden> writes:

> I just realized that \paragraph{} does not create a linebreak *in the
> pdf*.  I would therefore also suggest to change the behavior of
> \paragraph{} in the .tex file such that *no* linebreak appears on M-q.
> This would be more consistent with what you see in the pdf (although I
> can image in everyone would like this).

No, I'm against such a change, but of course you can remove it locally
for your own pleasure.

(setq LaTeX-paragraph-commands-internal
  '("[" "]" ; display math
    "appendix" "begin" "caption" "chapter" "end" "include" "includeonly"
    "label" "maketitle" "noindent" "par" "part" "section"
    "subsection" "subsubsection" "tableofcontents" "newpage" "clearpage"))

\paragraph is still a sectioning command and as such having its headline
on a single line makes very much sense, although it might be displayed
differently in the compiled PDF file.  The
`LaTeX-paragraph-commands{,-internal}' variables are not really about
making the source look similar to the compiled document, but more about
having important commands a bit outstanding (on their own line).

Bye,
Tassilo