Re: [AUCTeX] Code-folding for #+TBLFM line possible?

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Code-folding for #+TBLFM line possible?
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 10:14:32 +0100

Dear Thorsten,

> Op 30 nov. 2013 om 08:48 heeft Thorsten Grothe <address@hidden> het volgende
> geschreven:
>
> Dear Auctex-users,
>
> this is my first post to this list, so please be patient with me :-)
>
> I'm using a lot of orgtbl-radio-tables with formulars in my documents and
> export them later to latex tables, this works very well for documents with a
> lot of calculations and tables. Is it possible to fold orgtbl code like this:
>
> #+TBLNAME: sec-1
> #+ORGTBL: SEND sec-1 orgtbl-to-latex :skip 2 :splice t :hline
>

> I tried to customize "Latex Fold Macro Spec List" but this works only for
> Latex macros, is there any other way?

What I do is wrap the Org table in a \begin{comment}...\end{comment}
environment. Those are folded as [comment]. You'll need to use the comment
package in your document.

In fact, what I actually do is I defined a new comment environment called
orgtable and added this to the environments to be folded. That way I can tell
actual comments from Org tables when the document is folded.

HTH

Joost