Re: [AUCTeX] Avoid the confirmation step for the default compiler when r

From: Ivan Andrus
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Avoid the confirmation step for the default compiler when running C-c C-c?
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 17:21:40 -0700

I don't think `save-buffer' is enough here.  You want `TeX-save-document' if
you have a multi-file document.

In addition, using (TeX-command "LaTeX" 'TeX-master-file -1) will always run
LaTeX which I think isn't what is wanted (though I could be wrong).

One way to always choose the default action is

(defun TeX-default ()
(interactive)
(TeX-save-document "") ;; Or just use `TeX-save-query'
(execute-kbd-macro (kbd "C-c C-c RET")))

which requires being bound to a key other than C-c C-c.

-Ivan