Re: [AUCTeX] Small optimizations / was: Problem with latex2e style hook

From: Vincent Belaïche
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Small optimizations / was: Problem with latex2e style hook --- LaTeX/Texinfo collision
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 18:34:44 +0200

[...]

> > BTW, in my previous contributions the git commits were with
> > address@hidden, which a git log does show, although
> > the ChangeLog is with my address @sourceforge. I think that you should
> > keep it this way for git repo consistency (maybe we change the
> > ChangeLog some day which is easier, so for git please keep the same
> > author). Sorry for introducing this who-I-am discrepancy.
>
> Sorry, I don't get you exactly. Should I commit with your sf or hotmail
> address?

[...]

Please commit with my hotmail address as done previously for all the
other commits from me.

I am suggesting to do so because, if we were to align who I am on a
single address, it seems easier to me to change the ChangeLog content
than to admin the GIT repo: so let us not introduce a second address
into the repo, and keep only the hotmail address for it.

Sorry for creating this inconvenience... Please make me know if for next
change I should change all the sf to hotmail address inside the
ChangeLog.

Thanks!

  Vincent.