Re: [AUCTeX] auto compile for auctex?

From: Lars Madsen
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] auto compile for auctex?
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 09:57:12 +0000

I tend to run latexmk externally with -pvc mode

Of course then I cannot use C-` to jump to error, but that is usually not that
much of a problem.

With -pvc you just save, and latexmk takes over.

It can be an idea to reconfigure it with

$pdflatex = "pdflatex -synctex=1  -halt-on-error %O %S";

such that when it detects an error then it stops and it go back to looking for
file changes.

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University
Mere info: http://au.dk/address@hidden / More information:
http://au.dk/en/address@hidden