[AUCTeX] Anybody interested in an unfinished browser for \tracingoutput

From: Janusz S. Bien
Subject: [AUCTeX] Anybody interested in an unfinished browser for \tracingoutput results?
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2014 09:44:20 +0100

Some time ago I tried to make a quick and dirty adaptation of the Emacs outline mode to allow more convenient viewing the box information produced by \tracingoutput. It worked, but not always, and I had no time nor motivation to pin down the problem.

I'm not aware of a similar tool being created in the meantime, but I don't watch closely the TeX software development.

Anybody willing to take over and perhaps include it in AUCTeX?

https://bitbucket.org/jsbien/emacs-tex-output-browser

Best regards

Janusz

--
Prof. dr hab. Janusz S. Bień - Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra Lingwistyki Formalnej)
Prof. Janusz S. Bień - University of Warsaw (Formal Linguistics Department)