Re: [AUCTeX] AUCTeX 11.88 released

From: José Carlos Santos
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] AUCTeX 11.88 released
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 21:17:04 +0000

On 16/11/2014 19:11, Mosè Giordano wrote:

thanks for the report!  I'm really sorry for all these inconveniences
but non using Windows is difficult for me to test the package.
Anyway, now I find a computer to test with and the problem should be
fixed and the AUCTeX package for Windows works for me.  The problem
was a bashism in the rule to build the package (in particular an "echo
-e" command).  If you want to fix it locally instead of installing the
package again, you only need to remove the "-e" at the beginning of
share/emacs/site-list/site-start.el.

It worked! Thanks a lot, Mosè.

Best regards,

José Carlos Santos