Re: [AUCTeX] Where and how TeX-evince-sync-view is defined?

From: Janusz S. Bien
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Where and how TeX-evince-sync-view is defined?
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 11:02:47 +0200

Quote/Cytat - Mosè Giordano <address@hidden> (Mon 11 May 2015 10:29:02 AM CEST):

Hi Janusz,

Hi!

I observe a strange behaviour of evince when called from AUC-TeX which I
am unable to reproduce by calling evince directly. It just exits after
several seconds without any visible error message.

Uhm, never seen this behavior, sorry.

I used to know Emacs Lisp a little, but I'm unable to locate quickly the
relevant code.

In order to find where a function is defined, use M-x find-function
RET TeX-evince-sync-view RET.

Thanks, I found it, but the DBus staff is a complete mystery for me...

Anybody willing to try to reproduce my problem?

The files are at

https://bitbucket.org/jsbien/parkosz-traktat/src

and the PDF at

https://bitbucket.org/jsbien/parkosz-traktat/downloads

Best regards

Janusz

P.S. The LuaTeX code is quick and dirty, I'm slightly ashamed of it :-)

--
Prof. dr hab. Janusz S. Bień - Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra Lingwistyki Formalnej)
Prof. Janusz S. Bień - University of Warsaw (Formal Linguistics Department)