Re: [AUCTeX] pstricks and TeX-PDF-mode

From: Mandar Mitra
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] pstricks and TeX-PDF-mode
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 20:42:17 +0530

Hi Mosè,

> > C-h v TeX-active-styles shows that it contains auto-pst-pdf rather than
> > pst-pdf
>
> Could you please provide a MWE?

Ok, I found out why this happens in my setup, but not with emacs -Q
(followed by loading auctex).

1. I have the customisation '(TeX-auto-local "~/latex/auto/") so that
   the auto files are in one place instead of strewn all over the
   directory tree.

2. In that directory, I have a pstricks.el from September 2013.
   Probably got it off the net and put it there instead of in
   TeX-style-private.

3. That file has (TeX-run-style-hooks "noxcolor" "auto-pst-pdf"
   "pst-fp"), so ...

I'm sorry if I made you waste some time on this.

Best,
Mandar.