Re: [AUCTeX] Some hints for editing tables

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Some hints for editing tables
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 23:52:19 +0100

Hi Joost,

> If you do decide to take on the challenge, here's a few things to take
> into consideration:

Well, it was more a dream than a declaration of action, I'm not going
to work on that ;-)   org has its own simple syntax for tables and it
works very well, but editing real LaTeX tables requires much more
attention, for example they can be split over lines (I don't think
it's the case for org).

Bye,
Mosè