Re: [AUCTeX] zathura forward search

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] zathura forward search
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 10:37:28 +0100

Dear Mandar and all,

in the question linked at the beginning of this thread, JP-Ellis
reported that Zathura now supports the option "--synctex-forward" also
when the viewer is closed.  I added Zathura to the default viewers,
but forward and inverse search works only with recent versions of the
program (3.4 or higher).  Enjoy it!

Bye,
Mosè