Re: [AUCTeX] Support for empheq

From: Arash Esbati
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Support for empheq
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 22:30:12 +0100

Hong Xu <address@hidden> writes:

> On 2016-11-12 Sat 02:50 GMT-0800, Arash Esbati <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> For me, it looks like this:
>>

>> I use AUCTeX from git.  What do you see?
>>

> I also use AUCTeX from git. My screenshot is attached.

Hmm, I can't tell what's going wrong.  Do you use a theme?  Maybe you
disable it and try it again.  You could also check the information on
characters fontified and not by putting point on them and hitting `C-u
C-x ='.  For me, I get this when I check an `a' inside an empheq env:

    There are text properties here:
      face                 (font-latex-math-face)
      font-lock-multiline  t
      fontified            t

You could also check `M-x list-load-path-shadows'.

Best, Arash