Re: [AUCTeX] A problem with \parencite and fill-paragraph

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] A problem with \parencite and fill-paragraph
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 22:32:29 +0200

Hi all,

first of all, thanks to Adam for the report and the correct guess
about the culprit!

I think we all came up with similar solutions.  I was concerned about
performance of Arash's fix, but according to `benchmark-run' the
overhead isn't large (slowdown of the order of few percents) and
shouldn't be noticeable in normal situations.

Arash, if you're going to install your patch, please add also a test.
I know that writing tests is one of the most annoying part of coding,
yet it's very important because it ensures that we won't break
something again in the future.

Bye,
Mosè