Re: [AUCTeX] (LaTeX-bibitem-list) returns nil.

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] (LaTeX-bibitem-list) returns nil.
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2017 11:38:13 +0200

Hi Shiyao,

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to get all the entries of my bib file.
> My tex master is "main.tex", and bib filename is "main.bib", there is
> already an entry \bibliography{main}.
>
> When running (LaTeX-bibitem-list),  it simply returns nil.
>
> How to solves this?

Do you use RefTeX to manage bibliography?  That's a really powerful
package shipped with Emacs, you only have to activate it and plug into
AUCTeX, see https://www.gnu.org/software/auctex/manual/reftex.html#SEC50

Anyway, did you enable file parsing, as suggested in the Quick Start
section of the manual?

Bye,
Mosè