Re: [AUCTeX] Font size of TABLE-OF-CONTENTS or RefTex Select

From: Arash Esbati
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Font size of TABLE-OF-CONTENTS or RefTex Select
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2018 14:39:45 +0100

163 mail <address@hidden> writes:

> I am wondering that does there exist some settings of
> the font size of TABLE-OF-CONTENTS (C-c =) or the RefTex
> Buffer(C-[ Ret), Since in many times I think I do not need
> such a big font size for these buffers, and I just use these buffer for
> reference.

Hi Bruce,

according to RefTeX manual[1], there is

    User Option: reftex-section-heading-face

        Face name for section headings in toc and selection buffers.

which is set to `font-lock-function-name-face' per default.  Try to
customize `reftex-section-heading-face' acc. to your needs.  HTH.

Best, Arash

Footnotes:
[1]  https://www.gnu.org/software/auctex/manual/reftex.html#IDX365