Re: [AUCTeX] [Info-AUCTeX] Loads of warnings and references to free vari

From: jfbu
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] [Info-AUCTeX] Loads of warnings and references to free variable sand undefined functions
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 19:11:55 +0200

Le 17/10/2019 à 18:11, Ikumi Keita a écrit :
To Tassilo: Is it trivially easy to exclude "test" directory from ELPA
release?  The regression test kit is not intended for end users, and it
will reduce a lot of compile warning for ELPA users if it isn't
distributed in ELPA.

Hi Keita (and John)

sorry for jumping onto the bandwagon but recently
I noticed a .gitignore in the ELPA installed package 12.1.1
which comes straight from the upstream repo. The problem
is that sometimes I twiddle things for local tests
and I like for this to convert my elpa/auctex-12.1.1
into a git version controlled directory, and this
.gitignore is bad for that (and fooled me once because
I had not seen it)
Not a big deal of course
Best

Jean-François