Re: AUCTeX and undo-tree

From: Toby Cubitt
Subject: Re: AUCTeX and undo-tree
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 13:12:55 +0000

Hi Greg,

There's nothing in undo-tree that I'm aware of that would be affected by
which major-mode you're in. I use AUCTeX+undo-tree myself daily, without
any issues.

This is most likely some issue with your local configuration. But without
a proper bug report, including step-by-step instructions on how to
reproduce the problem starting from "emacs -Q", I'm just guessing, and
it's impossible to say much more than that.

Best wishes,
Toby

--
Dr T. S. Cubitt
Reader (Associate Professor) in Quantum Information

email: address@hidden
web:   www.dr-qubit.org