Re: math font locking has disappeared

From: Colin Baxter
Subject: Re: math font locking has disappeared
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 11:44:52 +0100

Dear Ikumi,

    >> With the latest auctex, all my coloring for
    >> \begin{equation},\end{equation} \begin(eqnarray),\end{eqnarray}
    >> has gone and is now the same as that for $$ and \[,\]. How do I
    >> get it back??

    > Hmm, it did undergo a major overhaul recently, but those
    > highlighting is fine on my side with the latest master brach of
    > git repo. Could you please provide more detail about your
    > settings?

Thank you for your email.

I am wrong. I had been running emacs for several days and things must
have become corrupted. After re-launching emacs, the apparent problem
disappeared. I've cancelled the original post, but obviously too late.

I am sorry for the unnecessary posting.

Best wishes,

Colin.

Colin Baxter