Re: Help messages in Japanes

From: Ikumi Keita
Subject: Re: Help messages in Japanes
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 18:20:17 +0900

Hi Pieter,

> When I do C-c ` (TeX-next-error) in a LaTeX buffer, I get help
> messages in Japanese: Why, and how can I set this to English?

This occurs when tex-jp.el(c) is loaded. Please customize
`japanese-TeX-error-message' option to nil and restart emacs session to
suppress Japanese help messages.

If you are intentionally editing Japanese TeX documents, that's all.
But, if you aren't, then something wrong is going.  In that case, please
provide more detail about the document you are editing.

Best regards,
Ikumi Keita