Re: Auctex persistent problems not recognizing master file

From: David Denton
Subject: Re: Auctex persistent problems not recognizing master file
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2021 14:43:22 -0400

Hi Ikumi,

In fact, I am not keen on it. I am afraid of screwing things up with my overall Doom-Emacs installation. I looked at this and think is beyond my neophyte capabilities.

Would it make sense / be possible  to have someone test the MWE on a system other than mine with Auctex 13.0.5 installed? My apologies if this is presumptuous. :)

Cheers,

David