Re: AUCTeX does not ask for width for \includegraphics macro anymore

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: AUCTeX does not ask for width for \includegraphics macro anymore
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2023 12:55:02 +0100

kaykal <kaykal@pm.me> writes:

Hi Kourosh,

> I recently noticed that when using TeX-insert-macro (C-c RET) for
> \includegraphics AUCtex does not inquire about graphics width in the
> minibuffer anymore. Can anyone comment if this is expected or not?

It's not.  For me using the current master version, it still queries for
the keyval parameters (width, height, angle, scale, etc.).

What AUCTeX version and what's your config (check M-x
TeX-submit-bug-report RET which gathers all relevant settings)?  Also
check M-x list-load-path-shadows RET to see if you have an old auctex
version somewhere messing things up.

Bye,
Tassilo