audio-video

[Audio-video] Re: Thank you

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Audio-video] Re: Thank you
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 19:13:01 -0400

    It is now online http://www.version2.dk/artikel/2005
    I have both the transcriptet interview - fully - online, as well as inlin=
    e=20
    flash video (which some like to see).

Please DON'T release the flash video.  Currently the normal way to
view flash is with non-free software.  Please release the video only
in Ogg Theora format, for now.

We hope this situation will change in the coming months, but it has
not changed yet.

    I have also the video and audio on http://petertoft.dk/rms/
    but is a bit afraid to hand that to a wider audience since my ADSL will=20
    collapse :( anyway - I have started in the article that interested person=
    can just email me and get access (the URL above).

We can put it on our site.  I cc'd the people who do that.