audio-video

Re: [Audio-video] Undesirable video formats

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] Undesirable video formats
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 15:00:09 -0400

    Name of the other directory assumes that its files are original files of
    other directories. Should we convert these files too?

Do we already have Ogg versions of those files
elsewhere in the site?  The name suggests we do.

If so, I think the thing to do is move that directory
outside of what we publicly distribute.

If not, please make Ogg versions and put them in the correct place;
then move that directory outside of what we publicly distribute.